Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Do What You Love.



I refinished my dining room yet again sooner than I posted another blog. 

Stick a fork in me. 

Is this my new thing, I post a blog if I refnish a room? No, that can't be true, because you guys are still behind on my living and bedroom 'cause I kind of finished those *hides*. 

I have so much I want to tell you, like for firsties, how about my website redesign (that is alllllmost done) and how awesome that experience was! I'll be back sooner than 6 months from now, pinkie swears. But for now, it is with jumping-up-and-down squealing glee that I tell you I got a new job! But not just any job, I got THE JOB. It's no secret that I have been obsessed with Layla Grayce for years, but now? I work for em'. Totes excited. 

Speaking of excited, I have to go get busy on some things right now, but I wanted to tell you because I am just that happy, also, I've heard that this kind of enthusiasm is contagious and that jumping up and down like a twelve year old girl is good for you, so you're welcome? 

I leave you with some quickly snapped shots from this morning. 









And this...

image via weheartit

...which may as well be me because that's totally what I'm doing right now. 





No comments: