Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My first post, an ode to Turquoise.

First, I think it's fitting that my first post should warn any trespassers of my horrible propensity for procrastinating. I can be very, very good at it. Which is very, very bad (especially when people are waiting for you to post or write things),  usually though, it's for a reason.

Like finishing my website for instance.

Every time I started to just make it, I would get so flustered at what to call it that I couldn't just make something.  I wanted my design posts to somehow align with my word stuffs posts and my Etsy shop. How to do this without it sounding contrived and cheesy was very hard for me. So. I think I figured out how to do it;

Stuff Chrissa Loves
Stuff Chrissa Says
Stuff Chrissa Makes

Doneskies.

I find it only fitting that my very first post is dedicated to celebrating my favorite blog this year, House of Turquoise. Nearly every morning Erin treats me with white washed and slipcovered eye candy that makes me swoon more than I worry any man might be able. When I fantasize, it's about aqua painted hardwood floors.

Perhaps I should worry about this obsession, but considering it's free and it makes me happy, I've decide to share it instead. After all, good taste is contagious.

xo,
Chrissa







Both images via House of Turquoise

2 comments:

Erin said...

"Nearly every morning Erin treats me with white washed and slipcovered eye candy that makes me swoon more than I worry any man might be able." = Pretty much the best compliment I've ever heard!

I'm so looking forward to more posts from you! Thank you so much for dedicating your first post to HoT!

Chrissa said...

Aw, thanks for reading, Erin.

You're my favorite.

Don't tell the others ;)